|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Finally! Caught the movie with HuiLi, Jeraine, Shu Fen and Julia @ The Cathay. Ben and Entong decided to watch Kungfu Panda instead. Okay, I'm super ulu, yesterday was my first time there. -.-'''. Will frequent The Cathay more often from now onwards! The movie was better than what I expected, and we got complimentary passes because there was a delay. =) Anyways, softballers decided not to watch Harry Potter this year, because we were thoroughly disappointed with the last two. We have decided to watch together on dvd this time. Can't wait for the trip in December. One word - fun. Make it two - memorable. =P Anyway, after the movie, the rest of the gang decided to grab a bite over at PS, but I didn't join them because I need to go give tuition. Yes, income! And I find it super lucky that the assignment that I got this time was at The Nexus, the condo beside mine. Travelling fees = $0. Friends who are having their midyears and poly people having their mst, remember to study okay! study finish then play! =D |


