These few days passed by just like that.
Just like this.

2 more weeks till the holidays.
Meanwhile, must endure the gila-ness.
Kalo gini terus tiap hari bener bisa mampus.

On my way home just now I suddenly realised something odd.
My inspiration always come when I am on the bus.
Like I am just sitting down there staring into space or looking outside, then melodies and lyrics just sort of come together inside my brain.
And when I reached home and tried to continue composing, I can't.
-.-'''
Am I supposed to bring my keyboard everywhere I go?
At this rate I'm going, it will be like 1 song a year?



Love Dark Chocs,
makes me happy, prevent me from fainting and ease my cramps.


Oh ya, angie's bday pictures
taken from yb's blog.



supposed to have more. but dunno who haven't upload. will upload them once I have them.

Gotta go now. Love ya all~