TGIF!

I woke up at 4 am today. Realised that I'm hungry, but too lazy to get out of bed to get my biscuits, so I sort of drifted back to sleep.
Then woke up again at around 9, and I had tears in my eyes. -.-'''
Must be a dream I just had, but I couldn't remember anything.
But anyway, my mood's been really good this week. =D smile smile.

Dragged myself out of bed after watching the re-run of forensic heroes to bathe.
My maid cooked chicken porridge with egg! Yummy =D.
Cleaned my plate in 15 mins and went to school to meet gang for class.
GEM was damn funny today. zm, hl and me were like trying out all the different ways of standing, sitting, walking and etc. =)

Walked back to SB for FA lecture.
Had yogurt ice-cream. - Mango, Peach and Chocolate Chip, surprisingly delicious combination.

Grandma and Aunt's in Indo to see Benito.
So that leaves me and my maid in the house for 2 weeks. =D
I have the big TV!
Regretted not bringing my Wii, and I feel bad neglecting my PS2. It's collecting dust on top of my desk.
I can't play my DS as well. No battery and I left my DS charger in Indo. Gotta remind Mum to bring it when she comes back.

1 more week to H-O-L-I-D-A-Y.
Gotta clear MA project over the weekend and get started on EPI report.
Afterwhich is PLAY TIME!

The weather's been really horrible.
Take care and drink loads of water, people.