|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
![]() Benito with my Bro and Sis-in-law ![]() Cutie! I.D.I.O.T. this is inside joke. =) Had our first Ma1 test today. According to the tutors this is a giveaway test. Yeah it is, and we desperately need it. Cause why? The following Ma1 tests will be killers. Hui Li and I have confirmed that Ma1 will be the module that will pull our gpa down. DP debate tomorrow, FINALLY. Motion: Nature, as opposed to Nurture, determines the outcome of a man's life. We are the opposition. Support THE OPPOSITION okay. Nurture outweighs Nature in every way. Projects keep piling up. The pressure is so much that I've got no mood for everything else. But Gang day is something I always look forward to. Talking to them and being with them sort of makes me forget all the unhappy things and all the pressurising stuff. I can't wait for chalet. But meanwhile I shouldn't be thinking of it. I can survive 2 more weeks! Gang went to Sumo House for lunch again today. We love Sumo House! Then I don't know why our topics leads to Softball. But anyway, Hui Li was reliving the past. NOSTALGIA NOSTALGIA NOSTALGIA My softball days officially ended 2 years ago. And a part of me is missing ever since. The thing is, I don't think I'll ever find it again. But anyway it's something that cannot be replaced. I love the game. I'm playing viwawa now, while typing this blog entry even though I'm supposed to memorise my speech. I should probably start memorising now. Anyways, to Boon Yen and Felina, BIG THANKS! I really appreciate it. It means a lot. It's always nice to know that there's someone who cares. Xie Xie Ni Men. =) |




