|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I don't know if I had made a mistake by taking a long afternoon nap just now. I think I did. =\ My life is like totally not my life right now. Schools's taking a hugeeee part of it. I'm not complaining. Busy is good. I just want to clear off all the projects and then start on revision. I want the holidays to come faster too. And the schedule and itinerary for the New York trip. SPCMCC CAMP! EXCHANGE PROGRAMME CAMP! This entry is random, i know. Do you care? I don't. Haha. Anyway the big thing was yesterday. The 7 of us showed up at Angie's doorstep last night. =D Celebrated her birthday with 2 cakes, had dinner @ 10 pm (thanks for the treat Angie!), spilled out secrets, heart-t0-heart talks, etc... I miss everybody. Can't wait for december cause DANG we're going on a trip! =P I'm getting used to this crazy life. But is this me? I don't know what is me anymore. |


