|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Chapter 9
It's freaking HOT.Wanted to take a walk from home to 6 avenue to collect letters but the weather was so hot I can't stand it. Went to the gym yesterday. My stamina is so lousy and my knee... -.-'''. Ran on the treadmill for like 15 minutes and my knee was unstable already. =\ Thanks a lot, I misplaced my knee guard some more. After gymming we ate pizza while watching the Game plan, and I fell asleep on the sofa halfway through. Then we played a few rounds of Daidee. Suddenly got this urge to play basketball. Maybe cause these few days have been watching My MVP valentine, reminded me of my sec 2 days. All good things come to an end, I know. But they ended so fast, just when I was about to make things better. If I had known it earlier I would have said what I never got to say. Anyway, it's pointless to say it right now also. Stop looking back. Move forward. Things will get better. I hope. |


