|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Hi all, ECM report 1st submission is done. Next up, CRM/RWPS Questionnaire 1st vetting tomorrow and MA. Go Group! I've been sort of thinking about something lately. During bus rides, in class, while doing homework, you get what I mean. Anyway, yeah, like what I've noticed so far is people doing something for others hoping that they'll get something in return. This should not be the case, people, okay? Help should be given sincerely. And also try to understand the people around you, like, seriously. Yeah, regarding this I shan't say more. I got a lot of things planned out for hols! Happy! =D K lah, gotta go back to work already. Ja ne~ |


