Chapter 4
Hey everyone~
Shall make this quick update before I go eat dinner. Yep it's 9.30 pm and I just got back home from dp. =)
Today's class super entertaining. =D The tree pose, the guided meditation and the shaping thing we did with Forgel. Love my Dp class loads. Make my monday blues go away. And I didn't know guys can be so superstitious. =P

Met darling huiminny on the mrt! Haven't seen her in ages and I totally miss her a lot, and Khris and Ser too. LoL. You all so happy I'm blogging again right? Miss me right? See la, last time don't want to cherish me properly, everytime I try to be lame you all say I lame. =\. haha. Really miss you guys so much. Meet up during June Hols please. Can't wait to meet S26 as well, and claim my belated bday present from qihui. lol.

Okay, I'm really hyper now cause there's a lot of things planned out. We're going K Box this wed again! =D And this time round gang will be joined by shufen and julia. =D Fun fun fun. =)

Friends are really a big part of my life. You guys don't know how much you mean to me. I love you guys a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot. =)

I WANT TO GO NEW YORK!!!
ok random. haha
i go eat dinner le.
bye bye!