|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Goki's birthday
Happy 18th Birthday GOKI aka Chan Wan Ling Chan. =DHope you enjoyed your birthday today, although we haven't celebrate with the cake yet, but we celebrated it with games. =D Okay, Gang Day was almost cancelled because of our commitments to our dearest MA project. But in the end the Gang decided to get out of the MA mood to enjoy ourselves. Basically, it will be really sad for Goki if she still must do MA on her birthday. Give it a break can. MA kills my appetite, seriously. Anyway, we went to Holland V - Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao for lunch. =) Yummy. and talked about some stuffs. Gang rocks my world totally, seriously. Then we made our way to Settlers Cafe. Played some ulu but super fun games. Especially the animal farm and the dinosaur bone one. 3 times loser must do forfeit. So in the end, Ben and I have to sing in front of them. Think the Gang enjoyed ourselves a lot today. I for one, actually felt good for the first time in months. We should do this more often. =) Wanted to go for CMCC just now, but I have to edit the data for Yihua to start the frontpage and Clara the report so I went home after that instead. I know there's a lot of mistakes in the data and all that and I really want to thank my group members for helping me sort everything out. Jia You okay people? I know I nagged and all that but yeah, we want our marks! LoL. And really thankful for being patient and supportive. Gotta go finish up my EPI report and eat my dinner now. My throat's getting worse, I sang Lu Tai Wan off key. -.-'''. super sad. I want my voice for The Click Five's concert! Before I go, PHOTOS! ![]() The Leng Zai took this photo for us. =) The birthday girl and the jug of Tea. Joker no 1 and Joker no 2, the last 2 players for the Animal game. You should see how they play, it's hilarious. I want to win! Birthday girl and me! |



