CMCC Camp =D
I'm so happy that today is vesak day.
Was super tired after camp yesterday but I regained my energy after sleeping for like 15 hours? Shiok! =D

Anyway, had my DP debate on Thursday. Very proud of my teammembers =D. Finally it's over.

Went to CMCC camp on Friday.
My group name is 14里香 because the theme for our groupname is 搞怪歌名.
and 14 because there's 14 of us in total, including Clara and Rico.
First activity is ice-breaking game and we played Whacko.
Then we watched an old hong kong horror movie 我在你左右. But the movie was more funny then scary.
After the movie was the highlight of the first day of camp - the night walk.

It was a freakingly scary experience, and I'm proud of myself for walking through it, even though I thought of giving up half way.
Like what Clara said, after going through night walk, we'll be a lot braver.
I'm glad I went through it.
Of course there's a person that I really want to thank. I won't be able to walk through the night walk without my night walk partner - Alan.
Thanks so much for being the brave one =D. Wouldn't know what to do without you there.
Really thankful that you're the one that I experienced the night walk with, especially the more frightening parts.
The best part is we slept at around 6 am on Saturday morning. LOL.

Second day was super tiring with all the running around. I think I burn a lot of fats and gained muscles.
I haven't been running so much for a very long time, and it felt great.
Exhausting, but I felt super good. That sense of satisfaction that I missed so much suddenly came back.
Highlight of the second day as of course our very own mini concert. =D
Then the short disco session that followed after that.

Third day we slept until 9 plus. This is like the 1st camp that I have ever attended that allowed campers to get enough sleep. After breakfast we have a short game session. The game proves to me that it's useful to listen to songs and know the lyrics. Finally I found people who agrees with me. Then it's prize giving.

My group did not manage to win 1st, but our 2nd felt like champion. Because we fought hard, and at the same time we had fun. I can say that we're the most united group there, and of course the most creative and haha, the most "ying jiao-minded". I love 14 里香!
Will upload the photos once I receive them. =D

After that, HuiLi, Wan Ling and I went to Sumo House for lunch as the 3 of us were super hungry. Ate to our hearts' content and talked about some stuff. Wan Wan got new EC! LoL.
Then I went home and slept.
Woke up, ate dinner, and then went back to sleep. =)

Okay, gotta go back to life right now - tutorials, projects, reports all haven't do yet.
=\. Shucks.
11 more days to hols.
Gambate ne mina san.