|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Chapter 6 - dumb dumb
It's gang day! Our 2nd gang day =DWent to the CCA drive with gang and signed up for two: overseas exchange and music =P. Can't wait =) I think I'm still gonna go for SMART. Since I can choose the activities to go for ma, not a daily basis thing. K BOXed with gang + jeraine, shufen and julia. =) Then went to crash clara's and huiyan's room for a little while. Sang loads of songs and ate loads of things... I really think making every wednesday a gang day is a good idea. This way we can catch up with one another and crap as usual. I don't believe in "absence makes the heart grow fonder". To me that's a whole load of crap. =X Tomorrow my dearest softballers will be coming over! Shall take loads and loads of pictures =D I'm happy. Really happy. =) |


