|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Chapter 5
~BENITO~![]() ![]() My little baby nephew~ born today, 29th April 2008. =) Next time when he learns how to talk, gonna let him call me xiao gu gu. =P, must emphasise the xiao gu gu even though I'm his only gu gu. hahas. Was super excited when I woke up this morning, my joker brother becomes a dad today. The feeling's too weird to be explained with words, but in a good way kind of weird la. Can't wait to see more pics of my nephew and of course to hold him myself. =P Today I'm not the youngest in the family anymore. There's a baby in the house. =D |




