|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Chapter 3
I'm so lonely~~Only viwawa's keeping me company~. Spending weekend at home is super boring, but I've got no choice because there's a lot of work to do. Well, at least there's something to look forward to next week. Surprise surprise! =D I shall take a lot of photos. I really am trying to keep myself busy with things, but sometimes I let my thoughts wander to the sad stuff again subconsciously. The songs in my computer makes me think about the past so much, I stopped listening to them. When I opened the folder to delete them I couldn't bear to, cause I love those songs so much. But the memories are too painful, the sweeter they are the more I feel the pain. All the times I wish your number will appear once again How much I hope you'll come back to stop the pain I miss how your eyes looked into mine Filled with promises till the end of time But now I know things have changed There is a need for the past to be erased I'll live my life well And time will tell |


