Chapter 2
Hey all~
I've got news!
I will be an AUNT in a week's time! =D
Sis-in-law supposed to undergo caesarean on the 9th of May but Doctor said the baby is already fully formed so the date is brought forward to next week. =P Baby in the house!

Deleting the past archives proved to be the best idea I've had in months, feels like I'm starting all over again, which is good.

After lessons today, we (julia, shufen, huili, zhimin, junhao and I) last minute decide to go eat dinner together. Went to Queensway and had a BIG MEAL. The six of us shared - one big plate of sambal kangkong, one plate of prawn paste tofu, two stingrays, chicken, and sambal sotong. Yummy! and yours truly finished one and a half bowl of rice as well. =P Then we had desserts - shared mango ice kachang, strawberry ice kachang and ice jelly.

All full and satisfied with dinner, we went to Queensway shopping centre to look for Julia's shoes. JunHao and Zhimin bought me a nike waterbottle for my belated birthday. =) Thanks guys!

On the way home with Huili on 961 I kept on thinking, like why are we closer right now when we are in different classes and like so distant when we were in the same class last year?
Cherish the people around you while you still can people, cause when they're gone, that's when you'll feel the pain. Let the past go, but from this moment onwards, love the people around you well.

K lah, I gotta go do some work. =P
Will update again. =)

i can finally say goodbye. thank you for loving me in the past. i sincerely wish you well. hope she loves you more than i do, and may happiness be with you.