Chapter 1
Hello!

Believe it or not, I shall start blogging again. Seriously need some space to pour my thoughts into.
School has started about 2 weeks now, and everything has started to fall into place.
Inspirations have been coming in very consistently now, but so far i'm satisfied with NONE.
And with the coming project deadlines, I shall stop writing songs for now and focus on work instead.
Term 1 is very short this year and there will be a 3 week hol at the end of May.
Hopefully I can keep up with the pace this year, it's gonna be tougher, with 8 modules now, including dip plus and gem.

Wednesday is officially declared as our GANG day. And today, huili, wanling, zhimin and I went to Sumo house for lunch. Big thumbs up to the food, service, environment and PRICE =).

Am looking forward to the chalet, the click five concert and the study trip to new york! hopefully, huili, zhimin and I will be selected. =P

Kay, shall end today's post with a quote,

Life may lead you to the most unexpected places, and you'll resent it at first, but soon you'll realise that it is where you're meant to be.