Can I tell you how much I'm loving my life right now?
=D

Updated list of activities
Monday - School and DP class =D
Tuesday - RWPS test I hope I did okay. =\ It's 30% for goodness sake.
Wednesday - Softball at NanHua CANCELLED.
Changed to Gang Day - Settlers Cafe.
Thursday - Eliza's dance concert (ACJC)
Friday - SANS dinner, MA project submission, EPI report submission
Saturday - Memorise The Click Five's song lyrics, buy ingredients to make Sushi.
Sunday - The Click Five concert
Monday - CHALET
Tuesday - CHALET
Wednesday - CHALET + JunHao's birthday dinner

12-15 June - Working at IT show. Want to buy printer? Come and buy from me okay? Arigatou gozaimasu!
And I know that somewhere in between must keep a day free for 14 li xiang's KBOX. =P

Something is frustrating me. A lot. But let's not talk about it here.

Anyways, DP class was super fun yesterday.