|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
1 week has passed, and I HAVEN'T STUDIED A SINGLE THING! DAMN IT. Tomorrow, I shall start studying, tomorrow, yes tomorrow, omg. Softball gathering @ Coach's sis's house today. Had Penang laksa for lunch. Then spend the whole day slacking, playing card games and nintendo wii. Cooking mama on nintendo wii is super fun! Went over to Mrs Choong's house to visit and we ended up watching dvd. BBQ for dinner! 2nd BBQ of the week, time to head the gym! Stingray, corns, beef, satays, otahs, noodle, chicken wings, sausages... SHIOK! Thanks for the treat Coach! and Auntie Elizabeth too! Love Team Nan Hua! ![]()
|




